Did You Know...
Wyoming Cancer Resource Services is a program that provides your community with cancer prevention and control services. Below is a list of services that Wyoming Cancer Resource Services provide:
Each regional location provides the following services to Wyoming residents
- Education and awareness about cancer prevention programs and services as well as related cancer risk factors
- Promotion of early detection of cancer at intervals required by national screening guidelines
- Referral of eligible participants into state-funded cancer screening programs
- Patient navigation for Wyoming residents needing local, regional, state, and national cancer information and resources
- Filling service gaps utilizing resources within the communities in the region
All services provided by the Wyoming Cancer Resource Services are free and confidential.
Wyoming Cancer Resource Services assist all Wyoming citizens by providing cancer information and resources throughout the continuum of cancer care.
Region I – Barb Lawyer serving: Albany, Goshen, Laramie, and Platte counties 877-286-0907
Region II – Julia Bettinger serving: Campbell, Crook, Johnson, and Sheridan counties 888-684-4550
Region III – Caitlyn Murry: Converse, Natrona, Niobrara, and Weston counties 877-344-5364
Region IV – Deborah Bassett and Dina Porter serving: Carbon, Lincoln, Sublette, Sweetwater, and Uinta counties 877-789-8771
Region V - Val Walsh-Haines and Wendy Morris serving: Big Horn, Fremont, Hot Springs, Park, Teton, and Washakie counties 877-437-2702